Package created by: HALA TRAVEL LLP
Updated on: 30/08/2019
Activities at Bali
- Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple And Tanah Lot Afternoon Tour
- Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Elephant Safari Park & Ride
- Kintamani Volcano Tour
Hotels at Bali
Day 1 :
Arrive at Denpasar Airport. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. In the afternoon, you will visit the Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple And Tanah Lot. Overnight at Bali.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, proceed to Kintamani Volcano Tour. A short walk through the Kintamani mountain range and witness the panoramic view of Batur volcano and lake. Get an opportunity to visit historic Elephant caves and world renowned Celuk and Tomas villages famous for silver & gold art craft and wooden handicraft. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Elephant Safari Park & Ride. Get the thrill of navigating through the bio-diverse jungle of Taro, sitting high atop an elephant in a teak wood chair. Explore the elephant museum and see a special elephant talent show which will definitely steal your heart. You'll also enjoy the thrill of river rafting with a professional coach for your assistance followed by a delicious buffet gourmet lunch. In the evening, you will proceed to Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour. Admire the sunset and relish your taste buds on delicious international buffet dinner. You will enjoy an exhilarating experience of cabaret show and lively tunes. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 :
After breakfast. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.