Package created by: HALA TRAVEL LLP
Updated on: 27/08/2019
Activities at Kathmandu
- 3-Hour Dinner and Cultural Show in Kathmandu
- Full Day White Water Rafting Trip on the Trishuli River Kathmandu Day Trip: Budhanilkantha and Hike Through Shivapuri National Park
- Kathmandu Day Trip: Budhanilkantha and Hike Through Shivapuri National Park
Hotels at Kathmandu
Day 1 :
On arrival at the Kathmandu airport, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Check into the hotel and explore Kathmandu at your own. The day is free at leisure for you to enjoy the Dinner and Cultural Show in Kathmandu. See a different kind of beautiful cultural Nepali dance performance. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to White Water Rafting Trip On The Trishuli River. You can see the beauty of high range Himalayas and enjoy rafting at Trishuli River. After that, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and the peaceful environment. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Budhanilkantha And Hike Through Shivapuri National Park. After that, visit Budhanilkantha, beautiful site of the sleeping Hindu god Vishnu and take a walk through the woods to a hidden Buddhist monastery, Nagi Gompa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 :
After breakfast, check out the hotel and you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport/train station for the onward journey. Have a have journey.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.